Electronic Student Score Reports
Starting in the spring of 2019, the district no longer sends paper student score reports for state testing. This includes reports for the following tests:
- Smarter Balanced (SBAC)
- California Alternate Assessment (CAA)
- California Science Test (CAST)
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
Instead, the district provides an electronic version of score reports to families through the PowerSchool Parent portal. Changing to electronic score reports provides several benefits to families:
- Convenience - the reports can be accessed through most devices
- Speed - families will have earlier access to student score reports
- Accessibility - score reports will be available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese
The portal will also allow parents to see multiple years of student score reports in one place!
Parents will need to create an account in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. To create an account, you will need an email address, an Access ID and an Access Password. If you have more than one child in the district, you will need an Access ID and Access Password for each child. Please see the Community Liaison at your student's school to receive this information.