Permits & School Transfers
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
School Transfers within LESD
Interdistrict Permit Process
Print applications in English or Spanish:
- 2023-2024 Interdistrict Permit Application.pdf
- 2024-2025 Solicitud de permiso de asistencia interdistrial.pdf
Terms and Conditions
- Students who have already been granted an Interdistrict Permit do not need to reapply annually for a release from their home district.
- Approval is subject to space availability in the district and may not be at the school site requested.
- Students who are eligible for Special Education Services may be asked to obtain an Inter/Intra-SELPA Agreement for Individuals with Exceptional Needs, in addition to the Interdistrict Permit. No financial obligation shall be incurred by the district of residence for services rendered under this agreement.
- The parent/guardian is responsible for providing transportation to and from school for students on Interdistrict Permit.