Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Workers Compensation Skip to main content


Daniel Urrutia, Ed.D.
Director, Safety & Comms.
(310) 973-1300 ext. 50028

Natalie Cruz
Assistant Supt. Secretary
(310) 973-1300 ext. 50027

Reign Endo
Human Resources Technician
(310) 973-1300 ext. 50042


Workers Compensation

A safe working environment is our number one priority. However, should you become injured or ill as a result of your job or your work as a volunteer with the District, we want you to receive quality medical treatment. The steps below should be followed when reporting a work related injury or illness:

If an employee is in need of immediate/urgent medical treatment, call 911 and immediately contact Human Resources at ext. 50000.

Company Nurse

Company Nurse

The injured employee should contact Company Nurse by calling (888) 770-0929. Company Nurse will triage the injury over the phone and refer the injured employee to an appropriate level of care.

Level of Care

Level of Care

If the injured employee is referred for medical treatment by Company Nurse, they can visit one of our clinics or a previously designated medical provider.

Required Forms

Required Forms

If an employee is referred for medical treatment, the following is provided to the injured employee: Company Nurse Information, DWC-1, WellComp MPN, Mitchell First Fill, and Receipt of WC Information



US Healthworks

Concentra (formerly USHW) | M-F 7am-6pm
390 North Sepulveda Boulevard #1000
El Segundo, CA 90245
Ph. (310) 640-9911
Fx. (310) 322-8068

Bayside Medical Center

Bayside Medical Center | 24/7
2301 West El Segundo Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Ph. (323) 757-2118
Fx. (323) 757-7503